Books I read while pregnant (some aren’t about multiples, just great natural birth reads)
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – you can’t ask for a better book about birth, but be prepared for the no holds bared photos and wild, hippy birth stories!
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth – all the technical info in layman’s terms, I found this fascinating
- When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets or Quads – didn’t find this all that helpful but it was great reading for the grandparents!
- Mothering Multiples – this is the Le Leche League multiples book
- A Good Birth, A Safe Birth – just about birth options and empowering you to choose
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins – heard this was great, but I didn’t like it as much as the next book on my list
- Good Night, Sleep Tight – I simply ADORE the Sleep Lady’s guide to getting your babies to sleep!!! I give this book at every baby shower I attend.
Would you like to add a great book to this list?